Basic Social Studies for Junior Secondary Schools is a new Social Studies course in three books. Each book in the series has been revised to satisfy the requirements of the new NERDC National Social Studies Curriculum for Basic Education at the Junior Secondary School level.
- Full, detailed coverage of the new Basic Education Curriculum.
- Use of simple, clear language and straightforward style of presentation.
- Systematic and progressive presentation of Social Studies concepts.
- Examples drawn from realistic rural and urban situations in Nigeria.
- Copious use of maps, colour photographs and illustrations.
- Provision of questions at the end of each theme to aid revision.
|Shop by Class